1. To provide medical education that would achieve medical professional competencies and contributes in applying national and international academic accreditation and quality assurance in all fields.
2. To train and graduate medical students on a high level of scientific knowledge and on the ability of self-education, catalytic thinking, and problem solving.
3. To guide and develop scientific research to address social responsibilities.
4. To recruit outstanding local, regional, and international faculty members to improve UCM academic standards.
5. To commit to the values of teamwork, mutual respect, and professional performance in achieving targets.
6. To disseminate health awareness and provide distinct health services to the community.