Quality Assurance Unit
The Quality Assurance Unit At UCM is in charge of the implementation of the quality standards based on Ministry of higher education guidelines, National Commission for Academic Accreditation &Assessment (NCAAA), and other governing bodies that concerns quality implementation and accreditation in the higher education institutions in Saudi Arabia and internationally.
The main responsibility of the QA Unit includes :
· Increase awareness of faculty and other employees at UCM towards quality culture
· Documentation for all activities in the college either institutionally or programmatic
· Comprehensive monitoring of all activities at Unaizah college of medicine
· Aiding the college in establishing its internal quality system with the aim of collaborating both academic and administrative aspects.
· Supervising and monitoring the processes and systems of programs and curricula, exams and administration.
· Upgrading the teaching and learning methodologies, and training the academic and administrative staff by organizing workshops and training courses.
· Establishing and preparing UCM Strategic Plan .
· Quality assurance is proactive and forward looking rather than retrospective and reactive
Quality assurance unit staff:
All Staff work under the guidance and supervision of His Excellency The Vice Dean of Quality and Development
Director of the unit:
Dr. Ali Mansour
Dr. Khaled Soliman
Dr. Mohamed Yosof
Telephone : 0163640424 Ext. 242